This table sings with colors and designs, calling me to spend many happy hours in my studio. No question that this piece will make the trip to California with us.
Pin It
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
W O W !! Bec, these are amazing. So cooool! Sooooo creative and artistic! What fun for you! Reminds me a little of the artistic style of Mary Englebreit which I really like--bright, cheerful, happy. Keep at it! They make me smile! Darla Buhler
Your work is awesome, Rebecca! I love the bright, cheerful colors, the shades, mixes and patterns you use - so original and happy! Woops! I just realized I used three words someone else already used to describe your creations - the thoughts just jumped out before I glanced over. Must have some significance :) Exploring and appreciating your creativity has been a treat today. Thanks for sharing the link with me!
2 comments:
W O W !! Bec, these are amazing. So cooool! Sooooo creative and artistic! What fun for you! Reminds me a little of the artistic style of Mary Englebreit which I really like--bright, cheerful, happy. Keep at it! They make me smile!
Darla Buhler
Your work is awesome, Rebecca! I love the bright, cheerful colors, the shades, mixes and patterns you use - so original and happy! Woops! I just realized I used three words someone else already used to describe your creations - the thoughts just jumped out before I glanced over. Must have some significance :) Exploring and appreciating your creativity has been a treat today. Thanks for sharing the link with me!
Post a Comment