The free-hand quilted doors and the swirly-rose top called for some checkered edging. For a change I went with gray and white instead of my usual black and white. What do you think?
Pin It
I like the softness the gray and lighter tints give this piece for a change of pace. Just never leave the brilliant hues of your typical, energetic work.
Of course, Rebecca, I love anything you do! You are what I want to be when I grow up. Painting, acting, writing, reading. So happy for you! Rebecca Timon
1 comment:
I like the softness the gray and lighter tints give this piece for a change of pace. Just never leave the brilliant hues of your typical, energetic work.
Of course, Rebecca, I love anything you do! You are what I want to be when I grow up. Painting, acting, writing, reading. So happy for you! Rebecca Timon
Post a Comment