Monday, March 16, 2009

A love of chairs



When I found this chair at Goodwill (my favorite store and inspiration source) it bumped aside a piece that got stuck after priming. Something about a chair, the first large piece I painted, still stirs my imagination. Quickly colors volunteered, making the chair sing with possibilities.

My hope now that the chair is done: finding a happy home for my creation. Let me know if you're interested! Pin It

1 comment:

Susan Woods said...

Hi Rebecca,
I hadn't been to your site in awhile but just enjoyed perusing some of your awesome work! It is so cheerful and makes me smile! Too bad I live so far away... I do mention the site to friends who live closer. Glad to hear you and your family are settled into your new home and enjoying life there. A Happy day to You!
Susan W