I love
questions! Must be from years in the classroom. I often told students,
If you
have a question, chances are good three or four other folks do too. Please
ask!
My last post about creating Sweet Tweet cards prompted a question. Are you selling them? Well, I hadn't intended to. But now that you ask, sure! I spent two days assembling another batch of the winsome cards using kitchen labels, old maps, stationary from letters or cards I'd received, paint sample cards.
Because I'd already worked out some of the bugs creating cards to use myself, the process was a bit less time consuming. Even so, assembling each card involved many steps for my happy hands.
Using the original templates, I traced, cutout, and coordinated birds with complimentary wings and beaks on various "card" backgrounds.
Once I had a stack ready with all the pieces taped in place, I ran each card through my sewing machine to add the extra zing of stitching.
Cost: $5 per card. Cards sold in incremental sets of five (5). A flat fee of $5.50 for handling and mailing is added to orders of 5 up to 25 cards - The largest number of cards & envelopes that fits into the USPS mailer without crushing.
Another friend asked,
Do you accept paypal?Hmm, so happy someone wanted to know! I figured that out thanks to her question.
If you'd like to order cards while supplies last (I have mild ADD and happily eschew repetitive work), please email me. Include the number of cards you want, your mailing address, and for paypal buyers, your email address so I can bill you.
And again, thank YOU for asking!
Anything else you're wondering about? Please comment.
Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment