Wednesday, August 1, 2012

We have a winner!

We have a winner for the Dog Days of Summer Drawing, mentioned in my last post! Congratulations, Nelly Montoya. A set of Sweet Tweet Cards will be in the mail to you this week. 

Nelly chose Yvette's Desk as her favorite 2nd Chance Design and stirred something sweetly unexpected. Yvette, someone Nelly's never met, took three pictures of her desk in use today and posted them.  Visit my Facebook page to see those pictures.

What fun. A huge, happy thank you to each of you who posted comments. I appreciate your interest in my art.


I'm a big fan of being present. Celebrating the moment. Living fully in the now. And sometime I peek ahead. 

Change is a'brewing for 2nd Chance Designs

Oh. Yes. For instance, this fall my work will show in three Inland Empire art festivals. Woo Hoo! More details as they unfold. 

Before the festivals I have major changes in mind for my online presence. I want to design a winner of a website and so I need YOU. 

Tell me what you-- friend, blog reader, artist -- would find interesting, helpful, irresistible. Tell me about content that matters. What type of blogs do you enjoy reading? What observations do you have about 2nd Chance Designs? About user-friendly sites? Questions. Suggestions. Really. I really want to know.

Please post comments below. Or if you prefer, send me an email or message me on Facebook. Choose what works best for you and help me navigate this next step. Thank you so much. Pin It

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Well, I have to say I'm sorry I didn't win your lovely cards -- I had posted a pic of my desk as my favorite and a vote for me. Guess I'll have to read the fine print next time.