Friday, July 20, 2012

In the studio now & your sweet chance to win.

I'm working on more commissioned pieces this month. Yay! Back in March I wrote about the first half of this project. I love how the transformed vanity and chair look in their own home.


Now the rest of this charming family -- a small rocking chair and clever little secretary -- is ready for a 2nd Chance.


Before priming, I removed the cubbies and the drop-leaf/door from the desk.


Using the same vintage fabric that inspired the colors on the vanity and chair, I set to work this week to include the sweet secretary desk and cane-seat rocker in the transformation.


Here's what they looked like when I left the studio this evening. Check back later for pictures of the desk drawer.






In case you missed the notice on my Facebook page, here's how to enter the Dog Days of Summer drawing to win a set of Sweet Tweet cards. I've made several sets and look forward to giving one away.
Jump over to my Facebook page and click like if you haven't already.
Easy. 
Now that you found the page, enter the drawing by leaving a comment right on the timeline. Name a 2nd Chance Designs project or piece that you just love. (Click through the albums for review if you like.) Write the post that gets the most comments -- ask friends to chime in! -- by July 31st and win a set of Sweet Tweets, postage paid to anywhere in the U.S. (prize set based on what is still available on that date).

Of course, if you see a set you must have and don't want to take any chances on the drawing, message me on Facebook.













Pin It

No comments: