Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Recommendation/Testimonial!

My dear Rebecca. I am in tears right now after looking at the process of re-birth for my grandmother's furniture. I can't thank you enough for your talent, creativity and insight into what I am trying to accomplish with my "re-birth," so to speak. I love the circles on the top and what they represent. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Reading Sandra's message felt so validating. I'm more than thankful I turned my attention to doing what I love. Channeling joy through color can make life just a bit brighter, sweeter for others! And it really makes my heart sing.

Wondering about the circles and what they represent? Here's the description I included on the Facebook Album:
Cream and gold bring out the pattern of interlocked circles. I love circles for many reasons: completeness, unending line, the grace of continuous curve, as a symbol of abundance.
Pin It

No comments: