Just when I feel a wave of artistic self-pity welling up, a lifeline of inspiration and encouragement falls within reach. This time the links posted on my own blog offered hope! Following a series of clicks, I found Creative Thursday and a posting written for me.
Enough scarcity thinking for today. I will embrace abundance, as another artsy blogger put it. Like scoutie girl I'll "forget all the i-wishes and if-onlys and make a choice today that embraces the abundance that you already have and the abundance that is right around the corner. and then walk around the corner and pummel that abundance into submission too."
So I wonder what's around the corner. Maybe it's time to set up an Etsy shop and just see how well 2nd Chance Designs is received. Hmmm. Or time to visit Santa Monica with my portfolio. What do you think? What words of encouragement do you want to share?
Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment